Sunday, September 30, 2007

hey sexyy people .. Mr. Ho ( is in th house . It's been months since i blogged . I am so busy lah . studying for exams . ANYONE WANNA GO OUT AFTER EXAMS? DATING? ahahahah, Jokin X). Yesterday went to test drive some cars with my dad , Mr. Stanley . First we went to Proton showroom , at first i tought its some chekkai nonsence la , but then i realised isnt so bad . Test drove the Gen 2 . Not bad la . The salesman , encik Habeeb scolded me for eating my Char siu pau in the car . Damn tu lan lah , i hiding and eating under the back seat the old fellow press the horn and i jumped up , got scared mah .. then he saw the foood .. die lor . i dint want him to throw the food away so i stuffed it into my mouth but my mouth was too full and terr spit it all out .. Sei jor . Daddy managed to bribe the sales guy , you know la , duit raya . Then i went for lunch to McD , but accually me and daddy wanted to eat Hor Fun , so we cross the road, bungkus the food and go back to mcD, the security said no outside food alllowed so daddy just give him 1 packet of hor fun he say ok .. fter eating in mcD, we wwent to Toyota showroom to see the toyota Vios . This time i smarter . Brought popiah instead of pau .. so when daddy and the salesman were lookin at the engine i quickly stuff the popiah in the mouth . 5 minutes later i remember the popiah got kacang and i alllergic to kacang . so i fast fast spit it out . i shout FUCK , cause i remember im in a showroom and all the models starrin at me , i damn malu .. run out of the shop . and go to the kofeeshope near there to buy 1 more popiah with out kacang .. damn hungry la, THen dad took me to Damansara utama field . wanted to play with my friends . Played football , scored two goals .. Damn allot of people were there , nagen , drrick , kel , vivek , hari , haran , morris .. Then sis came to pick me up ... went to village park to makan tea time .. ate allot .. thx sis . Came home at 7pm .. watched some movies ...then mandi to go makan . Went to Nagens shop , nasi kandar penang , ate allot .. stupid la you nagen , cannot give me free . Went home after that .. Daddy was racing with a vios in the honda city .. but obvoiously the we won cause the honda more power .. like duhh ... here are some pictures

see the gen 2 .. damn hot

No comments: