Tuesday, October 30, 2007

simon


Hello this is Simon Hor Rong Wen =). DUrrr...

Hmmmmmm, this morning 9 o'clock, i went to eat lunch with my sister. Then later on, she wanted to go to do her nails, lazy to send me home, so i followed her to the beauty salon. The salon name is AIDOUE ONG.There alot of aunties doing their toe nails, yeeeeyer so ugly & smelly, can smell`em from a distance. So i waited, the lady took so long, so unprofessional, she do until some of th ppl's toe nails stuck on her face, so scary. I waited for so long, so i decided to do my nails also, the lady said she'll gimme discount. So i choose a bright pink colour and glow in the dark white to do France nails. After doing, the bil was 480, the lady said it's because i kept moving so she had to do it a couple of times, machibye, my sister so angry at me, but i look pretty so it's okay. Then i went home at 4, had my dinner right after my nails were dry. I'll be going to Outward Bound School to play with Pei shi for a few days, i can't wait. They said they have swimming pool, my favorite. Too bad all my school friends don`t wanna come play with me. xoxoxoxoxoox I LOVE MY NAILS.

No comments: